If you are looking for something meaningful to do, for challenges and a space for personal growth, complete a candidate questionnaire and join the “I choose to teach!” team!
January 24 is the deadline for completing a candidate questionnaire: https://bit.ly/3pAdaEM
How does it work?
- It will take 3 to 5 minutes to complete a questionnaire.
- You will be informed if you were selected to move on to the next stage within 10 days. Candidates having moved on to the next stage will be invited to complete a motivation questionnaire.
- You will have 10 days to complete a motivation questionnaire.
- For more information on all stages of the selection procedure, click here.
- Information on the formal selection criteria that will be checked in the candidate questionnaire is available here.
Why is it worthwhile?
- You will grow and improve, acquiring new skills, knowledge and leadership abilities.
- You will create actual change in education, implementing a change project in cooperation with a school community.
- You will teach and help children – our aim is to reach every child and to help him/ her unleash his/ her potential, thus we will work together to achieve this goal.